Friday 1 August 2014

Writing based on "Silas the stretcher-bearer"


Continuous

Over and over again

Not wanting to join

So unlucky when your name is         

Called either

R.I.P , join or

Into prison you will go, a

Place you would not want

To go, just

Inside, locked behind cells

Only the walls to talk to and
Not a friend in sight

By Revival


Stood up for what he believed

In. Even though they would

Laugh

And call him a coward. But he

Still stood tall with his head held high.

By Ezekiel
 


By Veronica






Terror

Racing through

Every vein. Trying

Not to

Create noise.

Hearing

Every

Shot and every cry for help!
 
By Ebony





By Samantha


 

1 comment:

  1. hi there - My Grandad would have loved the fact that you wrote a poem about him! Thank you. I don't think it was ever likely that he would have been imprisoned tho - I think he was quite matter of fact about having to carry a stretcher, although he certainly knew the risk. PS I'm going to post a link to your poem on my FB page (RLStedman), hope that's ok... Thanks again

    ReplyDelete